One for the Ego
It was just impossible not to do this. There's no real substance here. I just wanted to post links to all three title belts that my guys are holding right now.

BigDog - A1E World Tag Team Champions along with Dan Ryan

Richard Farnswirth - EPW World Tag Team Champions along with Chip Friendly and Slambo the Clown

Richard Farnswirth - A1E World Heavyweight Champion

8 Comments:
Brag, brag, brag!
*sniff* he stole one of my belts... :-p
Drunken Tiger and The Sergeant for World Tag Team Champs!
Haha, some of you call this CRAP or BRAGGING, and yet it's gotten more comments than 2/3 of my "real" entries. }>
That's because we all feel compelled to deflate some of that ego, haha.
Is it working? :)
He's just getting it out while he can, since he knows that the second I come back, I'll just take his titles from him anyway... :p
Hey Phil, hope the house search/move is going well.
-C
Thanks Chad. At this stage, the search is really in its infancy. Until we get our current house sold, I'm not going all crazy with looking for a new place. We're touring some neighborhoods and looking at a few places, but it really won't heat up until I get out from under the old mortgage.
Post a Comment
<< Home