Status
Just wanted to do a quick entry to bring everyone up to speed on where I've been for so long.
First off, outside of efedding, my wife and I moved last week. Let me tell you, moving is NEVER fun. It totally disrupts your life for at least a couple months as you try to settle in to the new place. You can't even imagine how many places have your address or your phone number.
And the boxes, my God man, the boxes!!
They take over your life. Until you can at least manage them and make a path around them, they are impenetrable. I've got boxes in the living room, boxes in the basement, boxes downstairs, boxes upstairs, boxes in the freaking tub!
All that at the same time that I'm trying to participate in A1E's biggest show of the year, Golden Dreams. Fortunately, I managed to put in a good enough showing to hold onto both of my belts, not to mention writing the main event.
On top of that, I'm still participating in Tom's TEAM event, the Dupree Cup. A1E made it through the round robin, and now we're up to single elimination. We've got NAPW, and I must say my match with Ravager is probably the most enjoyable match I've had in the whole tournament so far. Thanks to him for that.
And lastly, the HPSC is still going strong with the tag team titles over in EPW. Looks like things could be picking up with a feud with the Cameron Cruise Project on the horizen. Of course, it's always fun when Richard and Lindsay Troy cross paths. She's usually good for a few fireworks, hehe.
So, this is just me popping in to say hi in case people were wondering if I had fallen off the planet. I'm making time to promo and take care of my writing duties for A1E, but that's been about it. If I've been short with anybody or if I've forgotten an angle or two in one of my promos, please believe me that it wasn't intentional.
I'm really hoping for things to settle down in the coming weeks now that we're in the new place. At that point, I should be back to my old self ... just in time for the holidays!

1 Comments:
Thanks to you as well. You were a great opponent. Granted, both my TEAM matches against A1E opponents have been very competitive.
-Ravager
Post a Comment
<< Home